“2 Bedroom Single Level Charming Townhouse In An Exceptional Position”
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
COVID-19 Update - From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5th August until Monday 26th October all private one on one inspections of occupied and vacant properties will be prohibited under the COVID-19 stage 4 restrictions, Please contact [email protected] or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information.
Tucked away yet still so close to all the action!
This charming townhouse offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with spacious living and separate dining, making it ideally suited to a professional couple or a small family wishing to be close to all the great facilities.
Boasting the following features:-
- Front porch stepping inside to a welcoming entry
- Generous sun drenched living room
- Light filled carpeted Master bedroom with the luxury of a walk-through robe
- Neutral toned shared bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, under bench storage, large wall mirror
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric oven, 4 burner gas cook-top, dishwasher, double sink, ample bench space & cupboard storage
- Well-proportioned dining room spilling out through glass sliding doors to the rear yard
- Further carpeted bedrooms with built-in robe
- Convenience of a separate toilet
- Well-appointed laundry with wash trough, space for front or top loader washing machine & storage cupboard
- Private rear courtyard & entertaining zone with rear garage access
- Single remote lock-up garage with direct access to front & rear yard
Great additions to this home include:-
Ducted heating, x 3 split system heating & cooling, near brand new carpet & alarm system
Exceptionally positioned among many nearby shopping options of DFO, Kingston Central Plaza & Westfield Southland & a convenient leisurely stroll to Kingston Heath Primary & Farm Road Preschool.
12+ months lease
6 week bond
Pets considered upon application
Quarterly garden maintenance
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.