“Executive Excellence in Central Bayside Location”
Private Viewings Only - You must register your interest
Due to the ongoing viral outbreak for the health and safety of our staff and tenants we are offering private inspections only. Please contact the office or agent to arrange a time.
Recently renovated to the highest of standards to enjoy indoor/outdoor entertaining, this architecturally designed home combines a double fronted Victorian facade with sleek modern interiors and is centrally located within moments to St Kilda's vast amenities.
- Baltic Pine floorboards in the living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Formal sitting room, decorative fireplace and high ceilings
- Spacious open dining room flowing to gourmet kitchen
- Kitchen showcases fridge/freezer, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Master bedroom, two further bedrooms, built-in robes and study
- Central bathroom with shower and bath plus master ensuite
- Central heating, ceiling fans, attic storage, alarm
- Euro laundry with storage, trough/drying rack and rear shed
- Landscaped entry, decked rear courtyard, water tanks
- One secure carpark, minutes to train/trams
- 6 or 12-month lease option available
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Inkerman Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around St Kilda, VIC
Discussions in St Kilda, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in St Kilda, Victoria?
Similar Houses for lease in St Kilda, VIC 3182
No similar properties found in St Kilda