“Is this Luxurious townhouse for you?”
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE. Send an enquiry using the “Email Agent” button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times. Alternatively, go to our website jumpproperty.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you. Registering your details give you VIP access to this and other available properties.
JUMP Property welcomes you to 1/2 Avenida St Campbelltown
View our Virtual Tour, click on the link.
Situated in a no through road with creek setting and only minutes to transport and shopping centre, you’ll love the opportunity to be the first to use the quality built home.
This is the front townhouse with great street appeal, with views to the river, offering a front private garden perfect for family gatherings.
Features you’ll love include:
• Brand new home
• Three bedrooms - master with walk in robe
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with sliding robes
• Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop with stainless steel appliances including Caesar stone benchtops and loads of cupboard storage
• Bonus 2nd living area upstairs
• Two bathrooms plus a 3rd toilet for your guests downstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Luxurious feel of high ceilings
• Timber floors to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
• Window to floor allowing plenty of light through
• Private and secure garden
• Lockup garage and carparking for three cars off street
Pets negotiable, Tenant to pay water usage and supply, lease term negotiable.
Fridge cavity dimensions 900mm wide x 1800mm high
*Please note that as COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has now been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, we ask that you please respect the safety of our Landlord property and our properties where tenants are living during private inspections.
If you exhibit any of the symptoms below we ask you please not attend the open:
1. Do you present flu-like symptoms?
2. Have you recently arrived from an overseas or interstate trip?
3. Have you been in contact with someone that had or has a confirmed case of coronavirus?
Your cooperation and understanding in this matter will help stop the spread of the virus.
If none of the symptoms above are present please only ten people through the property at a time and please minimise touching any items in the home and observe social distancing rules.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to health.gov.au