“Beach Haven with Ocean & Cliff Views in a Boutique Block”
Capturing views across the ocean to the rocky cliffs of North Maroubra, this two bedroom apartment offers the ultimate beach haven. On the first floor of the boutique 'Miami', the apartment features chic updates and lots of natural light throughout. Living areas encourage easy connection to the view-swept balcony, with the apartment set back from the road amid green garden spaces. In a quiet cul-de-sac edged by rugged national parkland, it's placed just moments to the surf, nature trails, South Maroubra shopping village and buses.
• Zoned living and dining spaces flooded in natural light
• Separate gas kitchen, timber floorboards throughout
• Glass framed balcony captures sunrises over the sea
• Bedrooms feature built-ins, main with coastline views
• Contemporary bathroom includes a large separate bath
• Carport, 3 exclusive use storage cages, 1 common wall
• Small and recently upgraded brick block with intercom
Water Rates: $150.99 p.q. approx.
Council Rates: $397.59 p.q. approx.
Strata Levies: $917.93 p.q. approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.