“Vintage Glamour, Prime Position & Art Deco Appeal”
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Classic art deco apartment set in a dress circle location in one of South Yarra's most exclusive tree-lined streets, pivotally positioned between Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens offering old world charm with the convenience of inner-city living.
- Secure entrance
- Wide entrance hall
- Generous main bedroom with built-in robes
- Light-filled spacious living with romantic curved bay window and feature ornate open fireplace
- Well appointed kitchen with separate formal dining area
- Centrally located bathroom
- Polished floorboards throughout, separate laundry, ample cupboard space
- Undercover off street parking
- Located in a boutique block with easy access to Toorak Road shopping precinct, Royal Botanic Gardens -Yarra River walking trails and St Kilda Road transport to the CBD.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus