“Quiet Open Plan Duplex”
Situated in the cul-de-sac end of Government Road, this tidy duplex is located close to public transport, the Southport Sharks Football Club, Griffith University, major arterial roads, sporting facilities and local shops.
The house was built in the 1980's and is in a neat condition with regular maintenance completed, including new carpet, new toilet, new shower base, new hot water unit, new stove in kitchen and newly painted. Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers or investors alike.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with ceiling fan
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Separate laundry
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Fully fenced back yard
- Large low maintenance front yard
- Shared insurance of approximately $350 per year
- Water & counsel rates of approximately $2700 per year
- Currently tenanted for $365 a week until June 2021
To arrange an inspection call Stephen Cone now on 0402 333 347
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.