Home loan calculator?
“One of Three Courtyard Homes in Prime Location”
Please Note: No 1 Going to Auction Saturday 21st May 10am ( unless sold prior). Please note auction date change.
: No 2 & No 3 Expressions of Interest.
Situated in the Heart of Findon, these stylish low maintenance courtyard homes on community titled allotments, with suit various options which include the investment opportunity, 1st home buyer, or retiree looking to downsize, the choice is yours, positioned between the city and some of Adelaide's finest coast line and only minutes to many amenities that this location offers, schools, major shopping centres which include findon , westside,harbor town, transport, only minutes to the beautiful Henley square with all that it offers & the list goes on.
The many features throughout include lovely kitchens with AEG cooktop, oven, range hood, dishwasher, Silestone Blanco Maple bench tops with soft close doors, 7 k/w ducted Air Conditioning system with 3 control zones, quality floor tiles in all living areas, carpets to all bedrooms, main with walk-in robe, built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3, All bathrooms with quality wall tiles floor to ceiling, semi frameless shower screens, garages with automatic panel lift doors, fully landscaped
• 3 double size Bedrooms main with en-suite, walk-in robe & built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Generous open plan kitchen/ meals living area
• Lovely main bathrooms, with floor to ceiling tiles
• Outdoor entertaining/alfresco area
• Double garage with internal access & auto lift panel door (Number 1, Front Property)
• No 2 & 3 single garage with internal access & auto lift door
• Quality kitchen appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Lovely floor tiles in living areas
• Lovely bathroom fittings
• Quality carpets to all bedrooms
What fantastic opportunity to invest in your future in this ever evolving location that sits perfectly between the CBD & some of Adelaide's finest coast lines.
Which one suits you, certainly a choice with this small group.
All enquiries are welcome