“Near New 3 Bedroom + Study, Executive Townhouse In A No-Through Court - The Ideal Family Haven”
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this dual level townhouse with family accommodation including 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, a study & 2 bathrooms.
Crafted to high specifications by one of Bayside's most reputable builders, this executive style townhouse sits at the front of just three homes and has a commanding street presence.
Best suited to a family who are looking for a home to call their own and who appreciate living in a high-quality rental property that is built to 'owner occupier' standards.
Located in a pocket of Cheltenham which is highly sought after due to its proximity to all Bayside's best amenities.
You will fall in love when you step inside!
This striking townhouse offers the following great features on the lower level: -
- Low maintenance, contemporary landscaped front garden
- Fresh white kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top with wok burner, electric oven, Dishlex dishwasher & a large fridge cavity.
Beautifully finished with stone bench-tops, soft-close drawers, and enhanced by a window to the rear yard and stunning white rippled subway tile splashback
- Open plan lounge & dining room, drenched in Northern light & enjoying floor to ceiling glass sliding doors which open on to the entertaining deck for seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Over-sized Master suite with outlooks on to the garden, accessible by glass sliding doors and enhanced by a full wall of fitted built-in robes
- Classically finished fully tiled ensuite to Master, with walk-in shower, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Dedicated home office with fitted desk and a windowed outlook on to the front garden whilst you work
- Laundry with loads of under-bench & over-head cupboards & access to the rear yard via the garage
- Discrete guest powder room with separate hand-basin alcove & wall mounted feature mirror
- Access from the home directly from the street in to a large, double remote lock-up garage with room for storage & space for one additional car outside the garage
- Rear North facing private courtyard with entertaining deck, synthetic turf lawn & a row of ever-green trees along the back fence for greenery & privacy
On the upper level:-
- Large open plan living space with a full wall of fully fitted storage cupboards - the ideal kids retreat
- 2 great sized, carpeted bedrooms, both with wall to wall fitted built-in robes
- Beautifully appointed, classically finished family bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Convenience of a separate toilet
This home offers numerous little extras including:-
- Split system units to all living and bedrooms for instant heating or cooling in the zones where you need it
- Quality floor coverings including wide matt-finish Oak look flooring, practical dark carpets and tiles to wet areas
- 6+ star energy rating
- Sleek Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water service
- LED lighting throughout
- Water tanks for toilet flush system & garden watering
It's all about location!
Take a look at these nearby amenities:-
- 900m to Cheltenham train station & Primary School
- 900m to Cheltenham Village for shops & great eateries
- 1.2km to Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- 2km to Le Page Primary School
- 2.5km to Cheltenham Secondary College
- 2.8km to DFO Moorabbin
- 4.5km to Costco Moorabbin
- Pilates studio just a few minutes walk away
Discover all the boxes that this location ticks - great schools, some of the countries best golf courses, cafes & eateries, Westfield Southland, childcare centres, Nepean Highway for City or south travel and very soon, the choice of two train stations (including an express train from Cheltenham Station to the city).
For those who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable - almost every sport you can think of is catered for in Bayside, including gyms, golf, indoor pools, water sports, cycling, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding and fishing.
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.