“Hallmark Quality Villa”
Set in a quiet no-through road this premium, low maintenance villa unit is a perfect opportunity for those seeking a quality first home, last home, or savvy investor.
This beautiful home is light and spacious with Mount Wellington views and conveniently located, only a few short minute's drive from Claremont Plaza or a short stroll to the waterfront, and public transport.
Front steps lead to a canopied porch opening to a double aspect sitting room with views of Mount Wellington. A wide entranceway leads to the open plan kitchen and dining room featuring laminated timber style floating flooring and sliding patio door to the rear landing and steps. The contemporary kitchen is sure to impress with plenty of storage, electric built in 'Westinghouse' oven, 'Primera' ceramic hob, dishwasher, pantry cupboard and stylish subway tiling to the work surface areas. The living spaces are kept comfortable by a Daikin floor-standing heat pump located in the dining room.
Accommodation is provided by two large bedrooms both with built-in robes, custom day night blinds and ceiling fans. The home is serviced by a large bathroom with a large shower cubicle, 'Caesar stone' vanity and separate toilet.
The large single garage, accessed through the laundry, has automatic roller door, twin windows, and personnel door with level access to the courtyard and garden.
Outside, there is a gorgeous, covered deck with power, making it ideal for alfresco dining with family and friends, or unwinding after work. The garden is low-maintenance and fully established with Tahitian Lime, Crab Apple and evergreen Magnolia and just perfect for small pets. Just 20 minutes to the CBD, this is one you have been looking for.
- Immaculate villa in ideal location
- Open plan living space with Daikin heat pump
- Double glazing with custom made day night fitted blinds
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Great dining space flowing off kitchen
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Fitted carpets and floating flooring
- Shower room with separate toilet
- Covered deck with Mount wellington views
- Single garage with remote access and integral access
- Claremont Plaza, schools and public transport nearby
- Rates $1500 approx.
- Water $1000 approx.
- Rental appraisal $385- $405 per week