“Leafy boutique spacious apartment with new floorboard and freshly painted walls rarely found close to Centennial Park”
With respect to the latest government's COVID-19 restrictions we will be conducting open homes and private appointments with mandatory face masks, sanitisation, QR code check ins, and 1 person per 4sqm. Please submit an enquiry or contact the agent to be kept up to date with inspection times and register your attendance for viewings.
Light and airy, elevated two-bedroom apartment offering a peaceful leafy view in a boutique building. This first floor apartment is one of only 12 in an impeccably maintained security block in which homes are rarely found.
The well-designed layout presents a combination of dining and living spaces with floor to ceiling glass balcony doors, a large entertainer's balcony with a treescape outlook and undercover access to a lock-up garage.
The location is very strategic, with Kensington Public School just down the street, easy access to the east's best beaches, UNSW, Prince of Wales hospital and Randwick's municipal hub, and short stroll to Shops, Restaurants and Cafes.
Backing on to the Royal Randwick Racecourse, this 'The Villiers' is just set behind gated gardens in a fantastic lifestyle hub just a few hundred metres to the park grounds and 300m to the light rail for an easy commute to the city.
- Family friendly boutique security block
- Well maintained block amid manicured grounds
- Immaculate interiors and leafy outlooks
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Oversized open plan living and dining
- Deep covered glass-fronted balcony
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and glass splashback
- Large breakfast bar ideal for the busy morning
- Full sized internal laundry, ample storage
- Stylish bathroom, stone-topped vanity
- Separate bath and glass shower
- Auto lock-up garage (undercover access)
- Full brick and Unique Building
- Randwick Racecourse around the corner
- Kensington Public School catchment area
- Easy 300m stroll to the ES Light Rail stop
- 10 minute drive from CBD and Sydney Airport
- 6 minute drive from East village shops zetland
- Close to UNSW, Prince of Wales hospital, easy access to beaches
Available as advertised
Other featuresArea Views, Audio Intercom, Bathtub, Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops
What’s around Doncaster Avenue
Contact the property manager
Morton - Green Square
Nearby schools in and around Kensington, NSW
Discussions in Kensington, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kensington, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for lease in Kensington, NSW 2033
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs