“UPDATED KITCHEN, AIR-CONDITIONED, LARGE AND PRIVATE”
Positioned privately in a well maintained, small and secure gated complex, 1/45 Gaskell Street represents the ideal market entry point for the young family, first home buyers, or the astute investor, on a generous 159sq lot, within minutes access to shopping at Westfield Garden City, dining at various renowned Sunnybank restaurants, walking distance to the Glen Hotel, child-care across the road, education, universities, reliable public transport, and motorway onramps north to the Brisbane CBD or south to the Gold Coast.
The property presents as the perfect low maintenance home with fully tiled, bright, air conditioned, open plan dining & lounge, recently updated kitchen with all new Miele and Westinghouse appliances & abundant bench space, recently updated downstairs powder room & laundry, singe garage with automatic garage door, a second dedicated space to park in front of the garage, and massive, private, paved south facing courtyard.
Upstairs, the two way bathroom with walk-in shower & vanity services the master bedroom with wood-look floors, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and built-in-robe with mirrored doors. The second and third bedrooms both with wood-look floors, ceiling fans, and built-in-robes with mirrored doors.
At a glance:
- Secure gated complex with intercom entrance for guests.
- Small complex - only 16 residences.
- Freshly painted downstairs.
- Air conditioners recently replaced.
- Recently renovated kitchen with all new, quality branded appliances.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Recently renovated laundry and powder room.
- Stairwell will have new carpet laid before settlement at sellers cost.
- Massive, private, paved, south facing courtyard.
- Single garage with automatic door.
- Dedicated parking for your second car in front of the garage.
- Walking distance to the Glen Hotel, childcare and bus routes.
- 9 minute drive to Westfield Garden City.
- 6 minute drive to Market Square in Sunnybank.
- 11 and 13 minute drives respectively to Griffith Uni campuses, Mt Gravatt and Nathan.
- Pet friendly complex, subject to application with body corp.
- Recent pre approval for installation of patio cover in the courtyard.
- NBN connected (HFC technology).
- Potential 5.5% rental yield.
- Owner occupied property, no need to wait for a lease to end if you wish to occupy immediately.
Don't miss out on this ideal opportunity to enter the Brisbane market. Call Sean today to arrange your private inspection.