“MODERN FULLY FURNISHED - NO SHARING BATHROOM ONLY $210p.w. including electricity, water & unlimited internet use”
This beautifully presented SHARE HOME has been tastefully renovated to provide you with open plan, modern living, modern bathroom and kitchen, The home provides the ultimate lifestyle package.
* RENT $210 per week including Unlimited internet use, Electricity and Water.
* 1 Big bedroom with built-in wardrobe (NO SHARING BEDROOM)
* 1 Bathroom with En-suite (NO SHARING BATHROOM)
* 1 Car space/parking
* 1 Refrigerator (NO SHARING REFRIGERATOR)
* 1 Ceiling fan (NO SHARING CEILING FAN)
* A modern, cleverly designed kitchen with modern appliances and generous storage
* TV in the lounge room
* Lounge and Dining areas
* Laundry and second toilets
* 3 minutes walk to St Bernard's Catholic School
* 3 minutes walk to Universities and Express City buses
* 4 minutes walk to Upper Mount Gravatt State Primary School CATCHMENT
* 4 minutes walk to shopping strip featuring boutique stores, Coles Supermarket, cafes and restaurants
* 6 minutes walk to Clairvaux MacKillop College
* 10 minutes walk to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
* 15 minutes walk to MacGregor State High School CATCHMENT
* 2.5km walk to Mount Gravatt LOOKOUT
* 3km walk to Griffith University, Mount Gravatt Campus
* 3km walk to Griffith University, Nathan Campus
* 12 minutes drive to the Brisbane City (CBD)
(All distances are approximate)
$210 per week including Unlimited internet use, Electricity and Water, no more to pay.
The home is excellently located in a quiet neighbourhood with only a short walk to Garden City, Private and State Schools, shops, services (doctor, etc...), City express and Universities buses. Close to Griffith Universities, and only (approx) 12 minutes drive to the CBD as is the M1 freeway that connects you to the city or the north and south coast beaches.
**Please contact GiJay Estate Agents on (07) 3343 4001 or via email [email protected] to arrange an inspection time. Due to the current COVID-19 all inspections MUST be confirmed for appointment. PHYSICAL DISTANCING is important to us all. As per Government Advice, if you are experiencing COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, have been in contact with someone who is ill or had traveled overseas since January 2020, we ask that you respect the well being of others and DO NOT arrange any inspections until you are safe**.
Please note: You must inspect the property before your application can be considered. Applications are available from our website www.gijay.com or collect it from one of our property manager during your inspection.We do not accept incomplete Applications.
For more information please contact us at [email protected] or (07) 3343 4001.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, Photos, inaccuracies or misstatements. Tenants are responsible to carry out their own research.