“IMMACULATE RESIDENCE OFFERING BESPOKE LIVING IN ENVIABLE LOCALE”
OFFERS CLOSE Tue 13 Oct at 12pm (usp)
Positioned privately and securely well back from the street, this stunning solid brick home has undergone a truly spectacular transformation and offers immaculate interiors finished to exacting standards. Presenting a seamless blend of exquisite original features like exposed timber beams alongside sophisticated modern interiors with bespoke kitchen offering Caeserstone benchtops, Smeg appliances and 2pack cabinetry, generous open plan living and dining flowing effortlessly to multiple outdoor entertaining spaces and generous bedroom accommodation complimented by a fully renovated bathroom and laundry.
Sited in an ultra-convenient and tightly held locale, just a short distance to cafes, eateries, boutiques and shopping amenities at Burnside Shopping Centre and The Parade along with public transport links nearby for easy CBD access and an abundance of quality schooling options including Marryatville Primary, Marryatville High and Loreto College as well as some of Adelaide's finest recreational parks including Tusmore Park, Hazelwood Park and Kensington Oval just moments away.
- Privately set back from the street with secure access and front garden
- Open plan living and dining with soaring exposed timber raked ceilings, spotted gum hardwood flooring and feature gas fireplace
- Fully renovated gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, soft close 2pack cabinetry, Smeg appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Private central courtyard with deck, allowing living space to be saturated in natural light
- North facing rear alfresco entertaining space, deck
- Generous bedroom accommodation, master and second bedroom with built in robes
- Fully renovated sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath, floating vanity and toilet
- Renovated laundry with direct external access, hanging shelf and ample storage
- Low maintenance and landscaped front and rear courtyard with lawn, garden shed
- Single carport parking on Title plus additional parking space available
- Other features include pendant lighting, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, storage options, outdoor lighting and more
CT Reference - 5020/821
Year Built - 1979
Total Build area - 181sqm (approx)
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Council rates$1065.14 Yearly
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Romney Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Marryatville, SA
Discussions in Marryatville, SA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Marryatville, South Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Marryatville, SA 5068
No similar properties found in Marryatville