Attention Investors - On offer is an outstanding and rare opportunity to secure an entire block of 7 units in a popular beachside suburb. Expand your portfolio and reap the returns for years to come. Ideally located on a corner allotment, only footsteps to the beach and within walking distance to shops, schools & transport. For the astute investor looking for a great residential investment in a popular location, this could be one of the best opportunities you will see this year!
The Mackay economy is on the move! The residential sales and rental market is riding a new wave of confidence, strong employment growth, high demand for rental properties, low vacancy rates & increasing rental yields, now is the perfect time to secure this prime investment opportunity.
Add to your portfolio the following!
- 1 x Spacious Three bedroom unit
- 2 x Two bedroom unit
- 2 x One bedroom unit
- 2 x Studio / Bedsit unit
- Common Laundry
- Fully renovated unit 5 & new flooring to unit 2
- Plenty of potential to add extra value & increase rental opportunity
- Future development potential ( subject to council approval )
- Land area of 1338sqm
- Fully tenanted
- Annualised gross rental $65,260 with a projected income of $73,000 PA
- Rates Approx $7,543.00 Half Year
Why we LOVE Bucasia…
- The laid back, friendly coastal vibe – Bucasia is renowned for its relaxed coastal charm and friendly, welcoming neighbourhood.
- Bucasia Beach – this beautiful long, sandy beach is protected from the wind, pet-friendly and popular for fishing.
- Close to Bucasia Boat Ramp, an easy place to launch your boat into Eimeo Creek.
- Great walkability & connectivity with concrete walking/cycle ways along the beachfront. Jump on your bike & meet up with friends for a coffee & a bite to eat at the popular Little Antonio's Italian café/restaurant or head over to the Esplanade Park, a great spot for a BBQ with views over Bucasia Beach while the kids enjoy the playground set amongst the shady trees.
- Convenience – Walk to Hibiscus Shopping Centre (including IGA, GP and pharmacy, newsagent, bottle shop, T/Away options), minutes to Bucasia Primary, Eimeo Primary, Northern Beaches High and St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School. Also convenient to childcare and handy to the local bus stop with regular school runs to other schools in the area. 5-min drive to Northern Beaches Central and just a 20-min drive to Mackay CBD.
Disclaimer: All information has been obtained from the vendor. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot/ or may not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. All information has been obtained from the vendor. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.