“Convenience & Comfort”
Please note: Due to current Covid restrictions on inspections, all inspections will be conducted privately. If you are interested in inspecting the property, please submit your enquiry and our office will be in contact with you to arrange a suitable time.
This magnificent villa unit was designed to enhance a relaxed lifestyle and is conveniently set close to Glenhuntly Road train station and trams, cafes, shops and amenities. Set at the front of this leafy and well maintained block this private villa unit features; Lounge room with polished floor boards & heating, Neat & tidy kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking, two great sized bedrooms, master with built in robes, tidy bathroom with separate shower, bath, washing machine taps and adjoining toilet.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
RENT EXCHANGE - MELBOURNES LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS.
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.