“Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover- Check out this Townhouse!”
Located in a quiet street in Indooroopilly, this townhouse is split over three levels, ensuring plenty of space for the family or students. There are four units in the block and this one huge townhouse. With a separate entrance and private fenced courtyard, you will feel like it is a stand-alone townhouse. Freshly painted and ready to go – book your inspection now as this popular property will not last long.
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two have air-conditioning
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- En-suite bathroom with large corner bath
- Huge kitchen with ample cupboard space, as well as a dishwasher
- Two separate living areas, one on the first level and one on the second level
- Separate laundry on the ground level, plus a separate powder room
- Double lock-up garage
- Well established garden and courtyard area that is fully fenced and has enough space for the kids to play.
Located in the zone for the highly sought after Indooroopilly State School and only a ten minute walk to the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, this property is in a prime location. Public transport is well serviced and you will only be a fifteen minute walk to the Taringa Train Station and also have plenty of bus stops to choose from.
Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment, or call Doug Disher Real Estate 3870 1234 to arrange a time for you.
The fastest, easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Doug Disher Real Estate will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and/or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*