“Good quality, brick low-set unit.”
Paula Galea @ Butterfly Realty Group is proud to exclusively market this value for money South Mackay honey of a unit. Investors, this property offers excellent value for money in a rapidly improving market, with stylish tiles throughout, AIR CON, generous sized & renovated kitchen PLUS bright palette of colours throughout.
A proven earner, within immediate walk to St Mary's School and close proximity to other public and private schools, Major Shopping Centres, easy access to Mackay City Gates, entertainment and commute options alike.
Features we love:
- brick veneer unit in small complex of 7
- 7.2KW Mitsubishi ceiling automatic air conditioning and heating unit + wall touch controller
- EMLY COURT body corporate rates (Admin fund $1,517.65 & $578.60 annual) * plus special contributions if applicable
- 59m2 on plan plus yard
- 2 year lease tenants concluded ready to renew if suits new buyer
- $12,480 gross income annually
- end unit position
- plenty of ocean breezes
- Illawong Park, with off-street parking, picnic area, playground and beach access is nearby
- Kemmis Park, with skate bowl is nearby,
- Ron Anderson Park, with half basketball court, soft fall edging & BMX track is nearby
- Quota Park, with exercise equipment, soft fall edging & beach access is nearby
- Robb Place Park, with bikeway / walkway is nearby
This property presents as a good investment or simply a mega convenient abode within a great location. Whether you're a single, young couple, young families, downsizers, and/or the rentvestors seeking exit from the tenancy realm. This unit is value for money with a motivated seller downsizing the portfolio.
Don’t hesitate, please phone Paula Galea 0413 505 902 or the friendly Butterfly Realty Group reception team 07 4242 5901 to book your private inspection or virtual / personalised tour today. *
*terms and conditions apply.
A little about South Mackay
#SouthMackay is similar in nature to its neighbour East Mackay, yet holds a greater diversity of real estate. Indeed, the two suburbs flow into one another so well that it's hard to discern where one stops and the other starts.
This is where you'll find "Old Mackay" at its best, in homes from the early days and a number of historic buildings. A fair amount of renovation activity is taking place and this is helping to modernise the stately Queenslanders and brick dwellings.
Also located within suburb boundaries are such important facilities as the Mackay Airport, sports grounds, State and private schools, retirement homes and hotels.
Little available land remains for development, so construction is pretty much limited to where new townhouses and homes can be built, where once others stood.
*reference: Mackay Regional Council.