Home loan calculator?
“Sundrenched 544 Sqm Corner Block with Dual Street Access and Duplex Potential”
Encased in sunny wraparound gardens, this freestanding family home is nestled in a serene coastal pocket with access to Randwick Golf Course at the end of the street. Offered for the first time in 55 years, the home's generous land and north-facing corner setting offer big pluses. Renovate, rebuild or redesign as a duplex (STCA). Enjoy a laidback family lifestyle just minutes from Malabar and Little Bay beaches, playgrounds, the headland walk to Maroubra, fishing spots, boat ramps and primary schools.
- Dual access block offering a wide 16.13m frontage
- Neat and comfortable interiors filled with sunlight
- Kitchen with updated appliances adjoins meals area
- Bedrooms with timber flooring and garden outlooks
- Fenced wraparound gardens great for kids and pets
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and adjoining WC
- Garage plus extra driveway access via Austral Street
Water Rates: $149.35 pq. approx.
Council Rates: $558.58 pq. approx.
Land Size: 544 sqm approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.