“Under Contract by SHERRO”
Currently with great tenants in place paying $400 per week with a 9 month lease in place.
Join in on the action of one of the fastest growing areas of Brisbane, with this fantastic property in the heart of Durack and enjoy the balance of private, outer suburb living without sacrificing the convenience of motorway access to the Brisbane CBD and Gold coast. With access to Blunder Road, you'll be at Brisbane CBD in less than 30 minutes and to the Gold Coast in just over an hour!
You'll also find yourself indulging in the plentiful amenities provided by Inala Civic Centre a few minutes' drive away and only a short walk from major bus stops, as well as the local primary and high schools!
Complementing the great location is this lovely home, tucked away in a quiet corner with lovely street appeal. Situated on a sizeable 641sqm block, delight in the homely feel provided by the landscaped front yard and low-set brick & tile construction.
Featuring a functional floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, you'll love the sizeable living spaces, all naturally lit by plenty of windows.
You'll also love the centrally placed kitchen, which overlooks your very own covered patio and terraced backyard a space that would be perfect for entertaining friends and family!
The property is within walking distance to both Inala State School and Glenala State High School. The local shopping centre is a short drive away on Blunder Road, with Aldi and a great range of other shops and amenities. Only 17km from Brisbane's CBD, Durack is leading this corridor of rapid development.
- 3 minutes (1.4 km) drive to proposed Archerfield wetlands parkland through main Bowhill road access - https://oxleycreek.com.au/archerfield-wetlands-parkland
- Lowset home on a fully fenced 641sqm corner block
- Fully fenced & secure
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master with en-suite and air conditioner
- Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
- Multiple living spaces
- Good Sized Kitchen with ample cupboard space, potential breakfast bar and electric cook-top and oven
- Separate internal laundry
- Security Screens throughout
- Covered entertainment area
- In-ground swimming pool
- Well Maintained (Great Street Appeal)
- Great Natural Lighting
- Garden Shed
- Access to Blunder Rd (Motorway Access)
- 300m to Major Bus Stop (100, City Bus)
- Less than 30 Minutes to CBD
- Nearby Inala Civic Centre & Richlands Commercial District
Local school catchments:
> Inala State School - 0.89km
> Western Suburbs State Special School - 0.72km
> Australian International Islamic College - 1.16km
> St Mark's Primary School - 1.62km
> St John's Anglican College - 3.49km
> Mary Mcconnel School - 3.49km
> St John's Anglican College - 3.58km
> Our Lady Of The Sacred Heart School - 3.81km
> Our Lady Of Fatima Primary School - 4.05km
> Aboriginal And Islander School - 4.16km
> St Aidan's Anglican Girls School - 5.48km
This is a great opportunity for investors or first home buyers to get into the market with a property that represents great value and offers the potential for capital growth in the future.