Immerse yourself in the style, size and polished perfection of this Eden Brae double storey masterpiece. With commanding street presence, this grand residence is a standout completed with immaculately manicured gardens.
- The home offers multiple spacious living areas including a separate study at the front of the home, perfect for a home office, as well as a formal living area equipped with a classic combustion wood fire over looking the ground level. The ground level offers open plan living with dedicated meals and family areas as well as a fully equipped home theatre room with projector and screen built in.
- The beautifully presented open plan kitchen features an array of cupboard space, walk-in pantry, huge stone benchtop including breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances including oversized gas cooktop and range hood.
- The accommodation level consists of 4 generous bedrooms, all equipped with walk in robes and their very own ensuite. The huge master retreat also comes with its own private balcony and a his and hers walk in robe. This level also offers a sizeable upstairs open plan rumpus area PLUS an additional study or home office space.
- Adding further value to the home are special features and upgrades such as a fully functional alarm system, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, LED downlights, ducted vacuum system and freshly laid quality carpet throughout.
- Entertain all Summer long with your very own solar heated concrete pool with 2.1m depth, Good sized Alfresco plus outdoor deck, outdoor BBQ setting and plenty of grass for the family pets to run around!
- This exceptionally located dwelling is walking distance to some of the most highly regarded primary and high schools the hills district, such as Ironbark Ridge Primary, Our Lady of angels, Rouse Hill High school and Beaumont Hills Public school. Surrounded by a multitude of walking tracks, family and dog parks, cafs and restaurants, the sense of community in Beaumont Hills is simply undeniable.
Brilliant convenience at your fingertips include the Rouse Hill Town Centre and Beaumont Hills Village are both within walking distance, both providing grocery shopping, medical centres and busses to and from the Hills District, Parramatta and the Sydney CBD. The northwest metro rail link is due to be completed in 2019.
This home truly is one of a kind, the size, the location and quality are 2nd to none. It's a truly something special.