“Secure, Restored Farmhouse with dual living”
This much loved home has seen the current owners through their stay in the region and it is now time for a new owner to take advantage of this opportunity to purchase an ideal family home with independent living to both levels, as well as fantastic for investment purposes with many desirable features suitable to the current market. Situated conveniently nearby the basic necessities including an IGA, hairdressers, bottle-o, and take away store. Stockland shopping centre is also less than 4km away for all amenities.
Both levels of this home are accessible from the road without the hassle of taking on many stairs to go between each aspect of the home, Glen Appin Drive provides 2 x double gate access points to the backyard and lower level of the home. Behind the private fencing you are greeted by a large double carport which would make an ideal entertaining / games area. Additionally, there is a gated spa area waiting to be utilised once again, spa is in place surrounded by gardens creating a calming area surrounded by nature.
Overall, this restored home offers solar power in addition to the following:
- Upstairs has high ceilings to capture the breeze and help keep the home cool
- 3 bedrooms; 2 of which are very large rooms with built in robes; 1 with air conditioner - specifically installed to suit the style of the room, TV alcove, and walk through robe
- Renovated two-way bathroom
- Great living space with air conditioning leading through to the modern kitchen with large fridge space, island bench, and dining room
- Kitchen with electric appliances
- Bathroom with a bathtub
- Separate lounge room with air conditioner
- Bedroom with air conditioner and walk through robe ready for the new owner to transform this space and make it their own
- 2nd separate room
- Garden sheds and parking
The current owners are avid gardeners, take advantage of the opportunity to continue on with their horticultural garden or restore the lawn and open up this space to meet your needs!