“Beautifully presented family home of modern style and flexibility”
A haven of natural light, everlasting style and flexibility, this beautifully presented residence delivers both family-sized proportions and enviable every day convenience.
Cleverly designed and appointed throughout while retaining original period appeal, it features a wonderfully spacious layout offering multiple living areas including separate lounge and dining zones as well as a gourmet kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances.
Interiors extend to a superb entertainment deck with a pergola, followed by a sun washed courtyard and low maintenance child-friendly level backyard.
Accommodation comprises five well proportioned bedrooms altogether, two of which are on the upper level and appointed with built-in wardrobes. Also on the upper level is a spacious sitting room/study and a separate family living area or optional sixth bedroom.
Additional features include two full sized bathrooms, a concealed internal laundry plus a covered carport, extra off street parking and a storage shed.
The residence is exceptionally positioned within minutes of Westfield Hurstville as well as a selection of schools (within Hurstville Public School catchment zone), parks, public transport and enjoying easy access to the M5 Motorway.
• Beautifully presented and appointed while flooded with natural light
• Wonderfully flexible design with multiple living/entertaining areas
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops & quality s/steel gas appliances
• Superb entertainment deck with pergola, child-friendly level backyard
• Well-scaled bedrooms, study/sitting room, family living/sixth bedroom
• Floating timber/tiled flooring, high ceilings, wide picture windows
• Two full sized bright and airy bathrooms, concealed internal laundry
• Covered carport, plenty of off-street parking, storage shed
• Within Hurstville Public School catchment zone