“Downsizers Delight - Luxury Apartment With 2 Bedrooms & A Study”
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager present this luxury apartment in the much sought-after, boutique development, "Avignon."
Located on the 1st floor and with the convenience of lift access, this 2 bedroom plus study apartment by leading architect Jon Friedrich offers an exceptional lifestyle address, on the edge of Church Street.
Ideal for down-sizers or professional couples looking at enjoying lifestyle and location, without any of the weekend home maintenance.
- Stunning security entrance with grand foyer
- Flooded in natural light, the living and dining area is luxuriously proportioned and enjoys a gas fire-place and French doors to the terrace/balcony for wonderful indoor-outdoor flow
- An elegant kitchen, designed to effortlessly blend with the living space and is swathed in Carrera marble work surfaces & encompassing top-of-the-range Miele appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven, integrated microwave and soft-closing custom cabinetry
- High-end finishes continue through to the accommodation area.
The generously-sized Master bedroom has walk-in robes and the room itself is bathed in natural light
- Superbly appointed ensuite to Master bedroom, with a deep bath encased in marble, a frameless shower, and "his" and "her" vanities
- 2ndbedroom with built-in robes
- Further central bathroom &elegant guest powder room with first class fittings
- Well appointed laundry with space for a stackable washer & dryer
- Home office offering built-in cabinets which have been superbly crafted and no expense spared (desk not included)
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Full CBus automation throughout the apartment
- Electric blinds (via the CBus system)
Luxurious additional extras include:-
- Basement parking for 2 cars with lift access
- Double width driveway to the basement for ease of entry and exit
- Additional private lock-up store room in the basement
- Video intercom security
Enjoy a first class fit-out in this highly sought after Middle Brighton address.
When you reside in "Avignon" you can choose to leave the car at home and walk to all the best that Brighton offers - eateries, cinemas, the beach, the train, shops & top schools.
6 week bond required
Bi-annual pruning of the potted balcony trees
A cat may be considered, however, dogs are NOT allowed in this block
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.