“2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Unit Only A Stroll To The Heart Of Bentleigh”
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact [email protected] or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager is proud to represent this 2 bedroom, tastefully renovated, ground floor unit. This light, bright and stylish unit offers a generous living space with an open plan lounge and kitchen being the ideal little home for a professional single or couple looking to take advantage of this perfect package.
This unit boasts the following features:-
- Spacious entrance hall with polished timber floorboards
- Renovated & stylish kitchen with timber look benchtop, stainless steel appliances, including electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, sleek matt black sink and an abundance of cupboard storage
- Spacious lounge room bathed in natural light with polished timber floorboards, build in storage shelving and split system heating & cooling
- Generously sized Master bedroom with polished timber floorboards, built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Further light filled bedroom of good proportion
- Well-appointed & renovated central bathroom with a shower over bath, funky basin, mirrored shaving cabinet & toilet
- Communal laundry space
Live in the heart of vibrant Bentleigh, located for lifestyle this unit is conveniently 300m to Bentleigh station, only 280m to Coles supermarket, shops and restaurants or a short drive to the shore of many Bayside beaches.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Communal laundry requires tenants own washing machine
Water usage costs covered by Owner & not payable by tenant
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.