“Independence without Intrusiveness”
This gorgeous, newly refurbished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located to the most impeccably maintained and presented complex of Homestay Over 55's Village, will have you WISHING you were old enough to live here!
Enjoy keeping busy by yourself or make the most of the large array of amenities and activities available including:
* Indoor swimming pool with jet sprays with unlimited access
* Huge and tasteful community centre offering lounge and dining areas, kitchen facilities, library with computer and printer access, billiards room, piano, art room and dance floor!
* Weight room
Weekly activities include:
* Arts and Crafts
* Hair Salon
* Bus trips to nearby shopping complexes
* Morning and Afternoon Teas
* Regular Casserole and Fish and Chip Nights
* Bingo and
* HAPPY HOUR!
Features of the stunning residence include:
* Light and bright open plan living
* Perfect location just a short stroll to clubhouse and entrance
* Master bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite
* Freshly painted and with new carpets
* New vinyl “wood plank” flooring
* Spacious kitchen with modern appliances including electric induction cook top
* Split reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
* Light fittings with dimmers throughout
* Solar panels
* Security doors and alarm system
* Cottage garden
* Full paved and covered rear patio area
* Generous sized lockable storage space
* Under cover carport
Cherish good old fashioned service with having your bins collected and emptied along with having your front gardens maintained by the complex gardener.
Call Victor Paz today for more information!
What’s around Wharf Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Queens Park, WA
Discussions in Queens Park, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Queens Park, Western Australia?
Similar Retirements for sale in Queens Park, WA 6107
No similar properties found in Queens Park