Inspect Saturday 29th September 2:30pm to 3:00pm and Thursday 4th October 4:00pm to 4:30pm
Twilight Viewing by Appointment - see the lights Sunshine Coast Mooloolaba to Bribie!
This impressive private home set on half acre block is sure to impress you. The home is positioned perfectly North East in a private peaceful section of the Blackall Ranges and commands magnificent panoramic views over Sunshine Coast beaches from Caloundra to Mooloolaba and beyond. There is nothing further to do here, you can move in relax and enjoy this quality home and the sheer beauty and serenity on offer.
The moment you walk in the contemporary entrance of this Architect designed, well-built home you will feel the "wow" factor; your eyes draw to the beautiful Sydney Blue Gum timber floors, the soaring high ceilings and extensive use of glass that allows natural light and sun into the home and opens to the panoramic views in front of view. Yes, it's "WOW" from the minute you enter the home to the minute you leave after walking around the secondary garage/studio building and the manicured gardens and pool. There is lots of value here, you won't be disappointed - Inspection highly recommended!
The master chef kitchen commands a central position and is complete with 2-pac cabinetry, Italian granite bench tops, quality appliances, butler's pantry, integrated dishwasher, integrated double door plumbed fridge space, wine fridge and there is an abundance of storage. The Sydney Blue Gum timber floors flow seamlessly from the kitchen to the lounge/dining areas and there are multiple glass doors opening out to the protected alfresco entertaining deck. On the same level there are 3 well-appointed bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and a large air conditioned, light filled office space overlooking landscaped gardens with an external entry. The floorplan flows beautifully ensuring great separation of living and privacy for your children and/or guests.
The striking timber staircase takes you to your separate fully equipped and insulated parent's retreat with soaring ceilings, expansive use of picture glass windows opening to even better views over the valley, the Coast, the ocean and beyond. Watch the big ships cruise along the Coast from your own private lounge and patio deck. There is a massive contemporary ensuite with spa bath, shower with double heads and of course to top it off there is your his and hers large walk in robe.
The gardens are fully landscaped throughout including extensive sandstone retaining walls. A beautiful blue salt water in-ground pool is positioned to the North East in front of your deck and is a complete with its own covered entertaining area. The separate double garage/work shop is fitted with high panel lift door for your caravan or boat and there is a workshop area plus a mezzanine floor. To the rear is an additional room with its own external entrance, currently a working gymnasium, however could be your own private studio.
- Stunning property with sensational ocean views
- Architect designed contemporary home, nothing to spend!
- High ceilings, Blue Gum timber floors, Italian granite bench tops
- High end SMEG appliances, Bosch dishwasher, Butler's pantry
- Alfresco entertaining decks with views and dedicated BBQ area
- Combustion fireplace, air-conditioning, sound system, screens
- Gas hot water systems x 2, Aqua Nova water treatment plant
- 4 car garaging with two garages with room for a caravan or boat
plus A/C gym or studio & storage
- Salt water in-ground pool with solar cover and new pool pump
- Extensive tank water with 4 tanks and over 100,000 litres of water
- Fruit trees - pear, peach, mulberry, brazillian cherry, mango, apple, guava,
jaboticaba, tangelo, lemon, orange, mandarin, lime, avocado, blue berry
- Fully fenced, terraced, pathways and concrete driveway
- Close to shops, transport and public and private schools (Dedicated School Bus)
The property is so convenient and accessible to everything whether you are retired, or you have a young family, or you work in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast you will experience living a tranquil and peaceful lifestyle without compromising anything a dream come true! Amazing value when you consider what's here on offer!
- Only 11* minutes to the vibrant town of Maleny
- 7* minutes to Landsborough train station
- 15 - 20* minutes to Sunshine Coast's magnificent beaches
- 1* hour to Brisbane Airport & 40 minutes Sunshine Coast Airport
Inspection is highly recommended.