“Move in soon | Completion expected in 1 month | Single storey double garage”
The Bathla Group proudly presents BELLAGIO, a rare jewel in the Western suburbs. This exclusive community in Stanhope Gardens comprises architecturally designed residences showcasing spacious living areas, premium quality finishes. You feel right at home from the moment you walk in the door.
Bellagio is conveniently located, walking distance to Connor Greasby Park and Edenbridge Park, and a short 3 mins drive to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope, The Ponds Shopping Centre and Kellyville Metro Station. Bellagio is also within the school catchment of Kellyville Ridge Public School (2 mins drive) and Rouse Hill High School (8 mins drive). The M7 Motorway also provides access to the Sydney Airport, Sydney CBD, and other major employment centres.
The architecturally designed quality homes, with state-of-the-art features at affordable prices, a savvy investment for those looking to get into the property market as well as for investors expecting great returns.
The dream 4 bedroom single storey house offers the following stunning features:
* Architecturally designed brand new dwelling
* Generous areas integrating open plan living, kitchen, dining and outdoor spaces
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
* Premium kitchen upgrades as standard, featuring Calacatta 40mm stone benchtop and stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including dishwasher, range hood, gas cooktop and oven
* LED Strip light under the top cabinet, pendant lights over the kitchen island
* Actron air reserve cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Waterproof durable Hybrid flooring
* Frameless shower screens, large family bathroom with a modern freestanding bathtub
* Remote lock-up garage, security alarm, smoke alarm and video intercom system
* Full landscaping front and rear courtyards, coloured concrete driveway, clothesline, letterbox and water tank
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
** Images & plans are for illustration purposes only. Internal and external perspectives are representative images only.