Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“GENEROUSLY SIZED FAMILY HOME WITH MUSIC STUDIO”
On a parcel of 10 acres, this extraordinary home is ideal for those seeking the ultimate family lifestyle. Packed full of exclusive features, you'll fall in love with the 80's architecture, extensive living areas, and the thoughtfully considered floor plan with easy-care timber-look flooring.
The single-level double brick home boasts a flexible floor plan that includes a great kitchen overlooking the living and dining area. There's plenty of space for the whole family, with five bedrooms, built-in robes and two functional bathrooms with a freestanding bath, shower and separate toilet areas.
Make entertaining a breeze with an enclosed alfresco space and outdoor entertaining complete with picnic tables and pizza ovens. A huge 24 x 9m garage/workshop is ideal for hobby projects or extra storage. The features here keep coming with additional attributes like the stand-alone, purpose-built music studio, solar panels, three-level cubby house, 10 x 30m secured pet enclosure, and more.
Surrounded by nature, there is an abundance of walking tracks and bush trails on your doorstep. On the property, enjoy creeks with multiple bridges amongst grassed spaces with everything from flat cricket-field style zones to undulating areas; the kids are only limited by their imagination.
This house is perfect for any family seeking a vibrant yet relaxed family lifestyle without compromise.
Standing the test of time, 10 Carsons Siding Road has been a dream come true for a family of 8 with pets and hobbies and their friends and family for many years, but now it is ready to embrace a fresh new story.
At a glance;
• Generously sized family-friendly double brick home
• Massive space with five bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas
• The fifth bedroom is self-contained with a toilet and own entry
• Plenty of cupboards/storage + split system air conditioning
• Water tanks and town water
• Built in the 80s, but recent renovations include modern updates like an enclosed rear entertaining area
• Fireplace, town water, electricity, plus solar 5kw system
• Stand-alone music studio
• Easy care timber-look flooring and carpet in bedrooms
• 30 x 10m dog enclosure with tree and 3 level cubby house inside
• 10 acres with creeks, quaint bridges and spaces that make imaginative play 'a walk in the park.'
• 24 x 9 shed/garage
• The entertaining outdoor area includes a wood fire pizza
• Leafy surrounds, close to walking tracks, bush trails
• Close to schools, shops and local amenities
• Incredibly well set up property
The exceptionally well set-up property enjoys a long list of sensational assets. Packed full of sought after family-friendly features, this home is ideal for those seeking space, space and more space.
From all of us at HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists, we wish you every success in your search for your new property. If you would like more details on this land or to chat about one of the many other properties available, please call or email us today (02) 6355 2002; we'd love to talk more.
Disclaimer: HR Realtors & Lifestyle Property Specialists believes that all information contained herein be true & correct to the best of our ability & in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
The price of this property is listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the beginning of this description, and that should be used as a price guide for this property.
Please call (02) 6355 2002 to arrange a private inspection.