Positioned in the bowl of a quiet court and set on a generous 733sqm (approx.) allotment, this delightful home delivers convenient living close to everything that Mornington has to offer. Filled with natural light the features include a spacious living zone, a covered alfresco deck area ideal for outdoor entertaining and an outlook that boast views to Mount Martha. The spacious living room flows onto a dining area and a well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop and an electric oven overlooking the private yard which is a haven for all ages and boasts plenty of appeal surrounded by established gardens. The master bedroom comprises a walk-in-robe and ensuite, while two further bedrooms with built-in-robes share a central bathroom. Within walking distance to Bentons Square Shopping Centre and close to Civic Reserve, vibrant Main Street, magnificent beaches and Peninsula Link. Other highlights include an exposed aggregate driveway, irrigation system, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a remote double garage.
- Immaculate property in quiet location
- Spacious with plenty of natural light
- Large living zone & dining area
- Covered deck area perfect for entertaining
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop
- Private yard with beautiful, established gardens
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Double garage & side access to backyard
- Irrigation system & exposed aggregate driveway
- Walk to Bentons Square Shopping Centre
- Close to Main Street & magnificent beaches
Photo I.D. required at all Inspections.