“Character and Class In The Heart Of Nakara”
Text '10CRO' to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Sold at auction under the hammer for $740,000 with 6 registered bidders
Bidding started at 620k up to eventual sale price 740k
68 groups viewed over 2 ½ week marketing campaign
MORE SELLERS URGENTLY REQUIRED
There is a significant amount of buyers looking for a home like this one and a severe shortage of stock
currently on the market resulting in the best conditions for sellers Darwin’s seen since 2014
If you are considering selling please don’t hesitate to give Daniel, Kylie, Jacob & the projects team a call to see how they can help you move forward with your future plans
This expansive residence is immaculately presented throughout with all the latest mod cons, and a generous well thought out floor plan over two levels which provides a myriad of living spaces for the whole family to enjoy. Finally a home ticks all the boxes that is ready and waiting to accommodate your growing family with no work to do. Simply move in and enjoy from day 1.
Enviably positioned in one of Darwin’s most in demand suburbs close to the beach, Nakara primary, Darwins major shopping centre – Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and the Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Live the dream and indulge in a genuine alfresco lifestyle in this spacious modern
- Seamlessly renovated throughout with some delightful additions
- Separate upstairs living and dining areas feature polished timber Jarrah flooring
- Enormous corner deck and sunroom with expansive louvre windows
- Stylish modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
- Main bathroom features an over-sized shower and separate toilet
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms all feature built-in robes
- Master suite privately located off the deck with walk-in robe and ensuite
- External rumpus room could be used as a large fifth bedroom or many other
- Third bathroom plus separate laundry off huge under-house patio
- Fenced in-ground pool plus established tropical gardens and manicured lawn
- Large workshop plus separate garden shed and separate storage shed
- Ample under-cover parking for the cars, boat and toys
- 6kw solar recently installed making unwanted power bills a thing of the past
- 937m2 secure easement free blue chip block of land ideal for energetic kids and pets
Abundant natural light, tropical breezes and bright garden and pool views star throughout this stunning family home that offers fresh contemporary living with plenty of wow factor.
Take the external staircase up to the large front deck and adjoining sunroom that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool through expansive wall-to-wall louvre windows.
Separate living and dining areas are set on either side of the renovated central kitchen with island breakfast bar, and the generous second, third and fourth bedrooms join the main bathroom off the main living and dining areas.
The private, king-sized master bedroom is located in a separate wing off the sunroom and features a walk-in robe and ensuite with a large shower.
Polished timber floors feature throughout the upper level, and split-system air conditioning ensures your year-round comfort.
A massive 31m2 tiled rumpus room with Fujitsu split system A/C is off the huge under-house patio, and with the third bathroom located nearby, it could easily be utilised as a huge fifth bedroom or cinema room, games room, artists retreat, man cave, teenagers retreat, work office, wine cellar, guest suite. The choice is yours!
This room has also been engineered to the maximum to withstand a severe category 5 cyclone with huge footings, thick slab and core filled throughout.
Established tropical gardens surround the in-ground pool, and there’s plenty of space for active family living on the huge manicured rear lawn.
Light, airy & impressive, this quality home is bound to excite a growing family.
Viewing certainly required for full appreciation of the calibre of this home and the lifestyle opportunity on offer.
Council Rates: $1,850 pa approx
Area Under Title: 937m2
Area Under Roof: Upstairs : 211m2 approx. Downstairs 253m2 approx
Year Built: 1981
Years of Renovations/Additions: 2000,2001,2004,2014,2018,2019
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: None Found
Deposit 10% (variations on request)
Settlement 40 days (variations on request)
Auction Date: Monday 12th October 2020 @ 6pm Onsite