“PERFECT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT!”
Offering quality, style and land, this home has everything you're looking for. Not only does it provide a beautiful home, it is also set on a generous block size of approx. 672 m2, General Residential Zone, which has endless opportunities (STCA).
It is filled with an abundance of natural light & boasts 4 bedrooms, separate bath, shower & toilet, spacious living and dining area plus kitchen with gas cooking. Other features include solar panels, huge back yard with decked pergola area for entertaining.
Location is a plus, only a short walk to local shopping centre, easy access to Monash Freeway and Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, River Gum Primary School, Hampton Park Secondary College and local transport at your doorstep.
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Solar panels system covers all electricity bill (since 2011 vendor hasn't paid for any electricity bill)
• Polished floorboards to entry and formal lounge
• Beautiful wooden kitchen
• High timber ceilings
• Gas hot plates with range hood
• Ducted heating throughout
• Air conditioner and chandelier in family/meals area
• Massive downstairs bedroom (or rumpus room)
• Triple car garage with remote control
• Large outdoor under cover entertainment area with timber decking
• Electric roller shutters to all windows not including bathroom, toilet, laundry
• Land size 672 m2
• River Gum Primary School - 800m
• Kilberry Valley Primary School - 900m
• St Kevins Primary School - 1 km
• Hampton Park Secondary College - 1.1 km
• Hampton Park Shopping Centre - 500m
• Hallam Railway Station - 1.3 km
• River Gum Creek Reserve - 1.3 km
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist