“3 LIVING AREAS, LARGE YARD + SIDE ACCESS!”
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this spacious family home has everything you could need including side access, large backyard and multiple living areas!
10 Hershey Cl boasts:
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite
* Open plan living and dining area
* Separate living area flows from open planned area
* Additional Rumpus room/office or 5th bedroom
* Split system air conditioner
* Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
* Modern bathroom services 3 other bedrooms with separate shower and bathtub
* Double lock up remote garage
* Separate Laundry
* Fully fenced large backyard
* Side access
* Covered alfresco area
* Security screens
* Connected to Opticomm for access to the Estates fiber network
* PETS ON APPLICATION
Yarrabilba is a vibrant community with so much on offer! Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, only 15 kms from the M1 Motorway and an easy drive up to Mount Tamborine.
Yarrabilba has everything you could need including IGA, Coles, Veterinary Clinic, a wide range of cafes and takeaway stores and is home to Yarrabilba State Primary School, St Claire's Catholic Primary School as well as a number of Child Care Facilities.
If you would like to view this property please register by selecting the 'EMAIL AGENT' icon. Alternatively please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply for this property, please select the APPLY ONLINE icon and complete all relevant details.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Marsden will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Due to Government guidelines, our inspections will now only be done by bookings.
If you have not registered for a private inspection then we will be unable to show you the property.
Please select the BOOK INSPECTION button below or alternatively email the office on [email protected]