Positioned proudly on the hill in the ideal location to maximise the best skyline views, by day & night. This gorgeous home is like no other in the area, elevated above the tree line capturing 180 degree Gold Coast skyline views all on a massive 2600m2 block. Forget having to move to the country to find land to spread out, you have the best of both world's right here!
A quality build throughout and the option to have dual living or ideal home office setup potential. Where else in a residential area can you accomodate up to 9 vehicles offroad? The options are endless & storage is in abundence in the fully equipped 10 x 7m insulated Triple bay Titan shed with 3 Phase power, extensive shelving, benches & power points - it's a real treat and dad will love the manshed!
* 3 oversized bedrooms with built in robes
* Palatial master suite with walk in robe, gorgeous ensuite with floor to ceiling polished tiles, double vanities, Sep. Toilet, double shower & views of the skyline to wake up to
* Beautiful polished timber floors accentuate the open plan design
* Centrally positioned galley style kitchen with stone tops, 2pac finish cabinetry, gas hob & 900m Delonghi oven, Bosch Dishwasher, huge walk in pantry with Butlers prep area, plumbed double fridge space
* Entertainer & dine by the city lights every night in your private alfresco area, all under the main roof.
* Spacious laundry with ample bench & cupboard space
* 4 brand new A/C 2x Daikin 6kw inverter system, 2 x Samsung Inverter system 10kw & 6kw, Ceilings fans throughout
* Tinted windows
* High ceilings throughout
* Manicured gardens
* Inviting foyer with polished timber staircase to the upper level
* Downstairs is the separate dual living quarters, with kitchenette/lounge & dining area, good size master bedroom & stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops & 2pac cabinetry all able to be closed off from the main house.
* Cinema room with 1080p projector and 120" screen & feature LED lighting
* Double garage with Glidermatic tilt door & tiled study zone
* Double carport
* Garden shed
* 5000L Rain water tank + 2000L shed tank
Approx: 9 years old
House Size: Approx. 40sq
Land Rates: $895.75 (6months)
Water Rates: $394.20 (Quarter)
Plenty of room for a swimming pool and still land to spare. Wrap this one up for Xmas, move in & enjoy the lifestyle this magnificent property has to offer.
Call Belinda Walker to arrange your private inspection today 0433 284 804 SMS 10LACEFLOWER to 0428 409400 for your complete property brochure..
Location is key and Reedy Creek is an easy 22min drive to the GC airport
6.1km/11 min drive to Burleigh Beach
6.5km /9min to Robina Town Centre
Easy access to Pacific M1 for access to Brisbane CBD
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are just minutes away, Somerset College, Hillcrest College and Kings Christian College & Clover Hill State School. For locals the Reedy Creek Plaza is located at the entry to the Kingsmore Estate and features a Woolworths, Zarraffa's Coffee shop, Sushi train, Hairdresser and Medical centre for ultimate convenience of all residents.