“Freshly renovated, elevated Home on 607m2 block in BSH and New School Catchment”
Rare house in Woolloongabba on a 607m2 allotment with side access close to public transport.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Large air conditioner in the lounge room (big enough for most of the house!)
• Currently in the Brisbane State High Catchment and will remain so of your children are already in year 7
• As from next year will be in the highly anticipated Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment
• Fresh new kitchen and bathroom (photos pre-renovation)
• Wide front with side access
• Lovely breezes thanks to its elevated position
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Fenced with large backyard
• Close to Park Rd train station and soon to be Cross River Rail
• Views to the Eco Sciences precinct
• A safe walk over the foot bridge to Dutton Park Primary school
• Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, shops, hospitals, schools and the University of Qld Green Bridge
Opportunity only knocks once! Contact Harcourts Homeside or register for an inspection to view this property now.
You MUST register to inspect this property.
Please note, our office will be closed from 23 December 2020 until 4 January 2021 and will not be conducting any inspections during this period.