“Modern living in St. Germain **UNDER APPLICATION**”
COVID-19 INSPECTION NOTICE:
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic Barry Plant Pakenham and Drouin have taken action to protect our staff and community.
Open for Inspections for our Rental Properties have been suspended until further notice, private inspections can be arranged upon application approval.
Many of our advertised properties include walk through videos to provide you with a detailed view of the properties.
We invite prospective tenants to apply for rental properties 'site unseen' by filling out our digital application form: https://form.jotform.com/193517758882475 (copy and paste into your browser)
IMPORTANT: There is risk when applying for a 'sight unseen' property that it may not suite your individual needs.
This fantastic three bedroom home in the vibrant St. Germain Estate is less than 1 year old and your perfect choice to call home.
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite. Remaining bedrooms with double built-in robes.
• Stylish kitchen with a stainless-steel built-in oven and gas cooktop, island bench/breakfast bar, multi-function dishwasher and quality extras including stone benchtops and soft-close drawers and cupboards.
• Ducted heating throughout and air con installed before summer.
• This home will be future proofed against electricity costs with solar due to be installed before the end of the year.
• Double remote garage with internal access.
• Security screen doors at the front and back.
• Very low maintenance gardens with little mowing required.
• Located in the European inspired St. Germain estate opposite a large playground and picnic area, only minutes from all the amenities offered by Berwick and Cranbourne and with a planned Town Centre featuring a major supermarket, shops, restaurants, cafes and gym facility.