“Old Charm Family Home at Prime Location”
Neatly presented on a corner block, this freshly painted quaint home offers the comfort of living at this prime residence in the heart of Padstow.
With Old-World Charm features such as high ceilings and decorative cornices, this much-loved home offers 3 bedrooms, a relaxed kitchen with casual meals area, separate lounge room plus a sunroom / study room that flows to the back veranda where you can unwind or entertain.
Facilities are in place for the avid gardener to grow your plants of choice, and the single free-standing garage has an allocated work area for a hobbyist or tradesman.
Located within a short walk to public transport options including train station and bus as well as being within close proximity to local shops, cafes and restaurants.
- 3 good size bedrooms, 1 with built in robe and AC
- Timber flooring throughout
- Updated kitchen with electric cooktop and ample storage space
- Modern full bathroom with shower screen
- 3 Toilet with 1 external
- Separate living and dining areas
- 1 Study/rumpus room
- Low maintenance garden
- Massive Single Lock Up Garage
- Secluded Garden Area perfect for gardening activities
Grab this Opportunity Now, Contact Us on 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 | Available 7 Days
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please contact our office on 02 9771 6555 or 0479 144 888 to schedule for another private inspection.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.