“Miss Drop Dead Gorgeous + 3 Bay Shed + Pool”
10 Wills Ave has had a total, tasteful renovation with a finish that is just delightful.
Now a (very) comfortable and well appointed family home with beautiful street appeal (in a pretty street) that just captures the essence of Golden Beach.
Timber floors set the tone creating a soft atmosphere and cosy feel, the modern Kitchen and Bathrooms ensure comfort and endurance. You will immediately feel at home and welcome when entering this amazing property.
An absolute GEM, 10 Wills Ave is perfectly located on a 607m2 allotment just 100m to the Beach.
* 3 x Bedrooms
* Master ensuite has shower and spa bath
* Walk-in Robe to Master
* Bedrooms 2 +3 have built in w/robes
* Study/Rumpus room
* Air-con to Living Area
* Polished timber floors
* Internal timber fireplace
* Marble kitchen bench tops
* Walk-in Pantry
* Raked ceilings
* Asbestos free.
* Carport. Outdoor covered areas to front and back
* 9m X 7.2m triple garage, insulated roof
* Low maintenance fibreglass swimming pool
* Solar Panel system
* Insulated roof, ceiling and walls
* Landscaped gardens
* 3m x 1.5 garden shed
* 3m x 1.5 Aviary/storage shed.
* Perfectly North Facing
* Side access to the 3 Bay Shed
* The Beach is just...there....
* Close to education hubs, public transport, downtown Caloundra, Stockland Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy's and Golf Club.
* An hour's drive to Brisbane and both the Domestic and International Airports
* Thirty minutes to Australia Zoo, the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland
* Close to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and University Precincts
* Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport are approx. 40-minute drive
Ray & Linda are here to help, and we welcome you to inspect ASAP to not disappoint.
**COVID-19 restrictions for property inspections: please do not attend any Ray White site/property if you're ill, or have recently visited an area that's been nominated as a coronavirus hotspot and have not quarantined in the previous 14 days. There must be no more than one person per 2 square metres with attendees to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups (where possible). Social distancing & hygiene protocols (including mask wearing when mandatory) should be observed. Attendees will be required to register their contact details for tracing purposes.**