“Opportunity Knocks for Family and Work”
This lovely property is everything you could wish for with location, lifestyle and space. Not only is it a spacious family home, the layout is ideal for those wishing to work from home. Currently used as a hair dressing salon but the opportunity is there for different business opportunities including a home office.
You will love the sense of space with living areas that flow seamlessly to the multiple options of outdoor living and entertaining areas. The kitchen is as beautiful as it is functional and would be a pleasure to cook in. Renovations over recent years have modernised and rejuvenated this property so it will feel like a retreat for your family to call home.
Entry level you will find:-
- Air conditioned carpeted living room at the front of the home
- Tiled rumpus room and dining room with sliding door access to the covered patio area
- Stunning kitchen with quality appliances - induction cooktop, pyroletic oven, dishwasher, plumbing for fridge. Great storage with corner and double pantry, plenty of bench space, heaps of drawers and display shelving. The bench is utilised as a breakfast bar and the perfect spot for guests to sit and chat while you prep dinner
- Modernised family bathroom with corner shower, large vanity for storage and toilet
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms
- Huge laundry has heaps of space for that 2nd fridge or freezer - perfectly located if a laundry is required for a home beauty business
- Hair dressing salon with plumbed in sink and work stations. There area is air conditioned and would make a great office for those working from home if not required as a hair salon
Upstairs you will find:
- 3 more good sized air conditioned bedrooms
- Spacious air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite has a lovely outlook to the bushland setting at the rear of the block
- 2nd bathroom with bath, shower vanity and separate toilet
Outdoor living areas include a tiled covered patio extending out to the timber deck area as well as a pergola with daybed and fire pit in an elevated position at the back of the yard. The established gardens are low maintenance and the 711 m2 block is fully fenced and gated.
Located at the end of a cul de sac with plenty of room for your vehicles and toys with a double carport with double gate access to the rear yard, driveway to the boat/caravan port and a powered single bay shed.
With such a large family home you will appreciate having solar panels and solar hot water to help reduce your energy bills.
Currently tenanted at $570 per week with a lease in place til 8th January 2021. This gives you the opportunity to secure the location and get a good rental return before you are ready to move in.
You really need to view to appreciate all this property has to offer. Viewings are by appointment only so call Jenny to arrange a personal inspection.