“A statement in luxury living”
A light filled display of modern design, this brand-new two level apartment delivers a state-of-the-art living space at its ultra-contemporary best. The superb residence features a substantial two-level floorplan adorned with stylish finishes, flowing entertainment spaces and elevated north easterly views that stretch over Cricketers Oval and out to the Blue Mountains.
- On the top floor of the Thornton Estates new Pavilions East complex
- An open plan design featuring tall double height ceilings
- Upper level main bedroom with mirror robe, ensuite and open study area
- Private balcony that captures the morning sun and views over the surrounding area
- Modern island kitchen, guest bathroom and large internal laundry
- Security car space plus lock-up storage cage, intercom and lift access
- On-site amenities include a kid's playground and BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly body corporate
The location and the quality of this pristine property represent a low maintenance lifestyle of outstanding appeal as it is positioned in one of Penrith's most exclusive new addresses, close to the train station, schools and major shopping amenities.
Water Rates: $177 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $395 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1,272.42 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.