“Fully furnished, bright, modern, spacious home in sought after South Yarra”
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Your dream location in the heart of South Yarra offers this huge, bright one-bedroom apartment fully furnished.
• Generous living/dining area and adjoining kitchen with stainless steel appliances, mirror splashbacks, integrated dishwasher and clever storage solutions
• Good sized full width entertainer’s balcony with scenic city views
• Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
• Stylish central bathroom
• European laundry
• Secure car space in the building and storage cage
• Heating and cooling and resort-style facilities including heated indoor pool, gymnasium and building manager
• Brand new smart TV will be available when move in
• Reverse Cycle Aircon Air Condition Features
• Lift Installed
• Secure intercom entry
Superbly positioned near the corner of Chapel Street and Toorak Road, close to South Yarra Station and trams, Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus