“Thornton Penthouse with spectacular views”
With a northeast aspect, this two-level top floor apartment delivers not only one of the best views in the district but also the advantage of light filled living areas. An open plan design features tall double height ceilings and a large open air study/additional living room on the upper level.
- On the top floor of the Thornton Estates Pavilions East complex opposite community oval
- Floor to ceiling corner windows in the living area
- Upper level main bedroom with mirror robe, ensuite and open study area
- Large balcony that captures the morning sun and views over the surrounding area
- Modern island kitchen, guest bathroom and large internal laundry
- Security car space plus lock-up storage cage, intercom and lift access
- On-site amenities include a kid's playground and BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly body corporate
The location and the quality of this pristine property represent a low maintenance lifestyle of outstanding appeal as it is positioned in one of Penrith's most exclusive new addresses, close to the train station, schools and major shopping amenities.
Water Rates: $177 Quarterly
Council Rates: $395 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1306 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.