Home loan calculator?
“LUXURIOUS 5-STAR DUAL KEY APARTMENT”
Enjoying a stylish executive lifestyle and showcasing luxurious living at its finest in Parramatta's most convenient address, the landmark building 'V by Crown', this striking architecturally designed dual-key apartment boasts a total of approx. 102m2 of living space plus 15m2 of secure parking, offering dual-key design for double income or live in one and rent the other, or living in both with in-law accommodation.
Superbly positioned in the heart of Parramatta CBD with all major amenities at the door step, including Westfield Shoppingtown, railway station, famous Church St eateries, Parramatta River & Park, Light Rail (under construction), CommBank Stadium and nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre. It features:
- Two separate self-contained apartments: 1-bedroom & studio, both with kitchen & bathroom
- Sundrenched open plan living/dining with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto large undercover terrace balcony
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Stunning fully-tiled bathroom with recessed vanity & mirrored cabinets
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe & sliding door access to enclosed balcony
- European-style internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, security video intercom & LED downlights throughout
- Sydney Blue Gum engineered timber floorboards with 6mm rubber underlay
- Security building with concierge in foyer & restaurants at the door
- Resort facilities with lap pool, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium & games room
- Other facilities include library, conference & music rooms, gardens & theatrette
- Parking for Open Home inspections at council carpark in Hunter St (Justice Precinct) only a block away, or limited street parking (metered) on Hunter St & Macquarie St
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."