“A superior offering to indulge in Opera House Views”
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Set high in one of Australia's most prestigious residences, the ultra exclusive 'The Pullman Quay Grand', this exceptional 78sqm apartment is the epitome of contemporary living. Flawlessly appointed with the finest of finishes, breathtaking views stretch across the treetops of the Botanical Gardens and Opera House.
- Generous queen-sized bedroom has a built-in wardrobe
- Potential for short/long term hotel leasing, private rental or habitation
- Chic granite kitchen, open plan living, ducted air con
- Indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, secure parking
- Fully equipped gym, balcony with views, storage box
- In-house dining and room service, 24 hr concierge, valet
Occupying the highest position possible for a one bedroom apartment, it is metres to such renowned establishments as 'Hacienda' and 'Opera Bar', theatres, cinemas, ferries, trains, museums and the CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $243 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $ 2328 approx.