Perched on the esteemed Newman Avenue, this gorgeous, character filled, double brick home on 607m2 has been meticulously renovated to blend its timeless period features with a classic, contemporary extension, epitomising Camp Hill family living.
When designing the floor plan prior to reimagining this home, the owners had practical, contemporary family living in mind. Recognising the need for indoor / outdoor flow in the Queensland climate, the downstairs of the home offers an open plan, easy flowing kitchen, living & dining, opening to a sparkling 3mx7m, salt water, in ground pool (fully heated for year round enjoyment!), outdoor entertaining area, in ground trampoline & spacious, landscaped yard.
With space and degrees of separation at the forefront of planning, the owners have cleverly refurbished the existing garage into a perfect pool house, home office, studio or rumpus for the kids.
Downstairs further features a powder room, tucked away from entertaining spaces and an array of storage options including mud room, under stair, butlers pantry, spacious laundry & huge under house storage.
Upstairs, in the gorgeous original part of the house, no expense has been spared in retaining and restoring the breathtaking character features. A gorgeous master bathroom services three spacious bedrooms with the fourth, master bedroom, featuring a large walk in robe & ensuite.
A study space upstairs with architecturally designed double storey void over the living space below, adds to the sizeable, functional floor plan and city glimpses from this space is the cherry on top of this spectacular home.
Positioned on one of Camp Hill's most popular streets, surrounded by some of the inner easts best homes, you don't have to look far to see why Newman Avenue is so sought after by families. Just a short stroll from Martha Street lifestyle precinct, Camp Hill Marketplace, Mt Carmel primary school, Camp Hill State School and public transport ensuring ease of access to Brisbane's CBD.
A standout home, don't miss the opportunity to secure your families future in one of Brisbane's most envied locations.
SELLING UNDER THE HAMMER IF NOT BEFORE
FURTHER FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Timeless design & quality fittings ensuring this property can be enjoyed for generations to come
- Solid, double brick home with louvres in the new double storey extension provide for the property to be cool in summer & warm in winter
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Extensive under house storage with custom cabinetry accessed internally, through doors in the oversized butlers pantry
- 15 metre long concrete driveway for ease of access to back of property in addition to offering additional off street parking for cars, boats, trailers or campervans
- Beautiful character features including ornate ceilings, polished original brushbox flooring, plantation shutters, custom linen curtains and custom made, hand painted, shaker style cabinetry throughout the home
- Security door bell with motion sensor and camera direct to smart phone