“Private Studio In Boutique Security Building”
A quiet retreat with its own porch entrance, this immaculately presented studio is on the elevated entry level of The Lorne, a boutique building of 24 apartments set back behind a sandstone fence, security gate and leafy garden. The studio is well designed with spacious living/dining/sleeping zone, modern Caesarstone kitchen, concealed laundry and fresh white-tiled bathroom. Incredibly peaceful due to its quiet position set well away from the street, the apartment has stylishly appointed interiors with neutral tones, timber floors and secure intercom entry. Step outside to catch buses at the door in this convenient location just 90m to Macleay Street cafes/dining/shopping, 500m to Kings Cross train station and a short stroll to harbourside Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay.
• Quiet position on elevated entry level
• Boutique building of 24 apartments
• Living/dining/sleeping area w storage
• Modern kitchen, Caesarstone benchtops
• Electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Fresh white tiled bathroom w shower
• Concealed laundry with sink and storage
• High ceilings, timber floors, roller blinds
• Footsteps to cafes, dining and shopping
• 150m to weekend organic food markets
• Buses at door, 500m walk to train station
• Walk to Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay
Inspections can be booked by registering using our software Inspect Real Estate which can be accessed as follows.
domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"