“Sought After Location”
**INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY**.
Please contact the agent to arrange and book in an appointment.
This well appointed, 4 bedroom townhouse is available for rent in highly sought after location.
- Downstairs -Master bedroom -with spacious ensuite & wall to wall build in robes with full length mirrored doors
- Upstairs 3 great sized bedrooms all have build in robes with full length mirrored doors
- Stainless steel appliances with 900 wide upright oven with cooktop including dishwasher
- Open plan living / dining and formal lounge with direct access to rear court yard with access to double remote garage
- Good size separate laundry with rear access
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Communal balcony for all to enjoy
- Split system COOLING/HEATING in all 4 bedrooms and living area
- Save money on electricity bills with solar panels installed
Just 100m to Edgars Creek Secondary College – close proximity to Aurora village town centre ,Harvest Home Primary School, St Mary of the Cross MacKillop Catholic Parish Primary School, Al Siraat College and minutes away drive Craigieburn East Road with easy access to the freeway
This property is sure to impress!
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including:
Providing hand sanitiser at all our Open Homes
Not shaking hands with our clients
Opening all doors where possible to increase air flow
Washing hands with soap and water
In the health interests of our team, clients and community when inspecting one of our properties for sale or lease:
Please do not enter if you have a diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 Coronavirus
Please do not enter if you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 Coronavirus
Please do not enter if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
Please ensure you practice good hygiene including hand- washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering
Avoid touching fixtures fittings, furniture and surfaces AVOID greeting by SHAKING HANDS