“UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY WITH FLEXIBILITY GALORE”
Positioned in central Clontarf on the doorstep of the Redcliffe Golf Club, this is a unique opportunity rarely available! Currently utilised as a home-based business premises, this post-war residence has the flexibility to service a business requirement you've been seeking, or alternatively transform it into a residence if preferred!
Maintaining endearing character features, timber floors and VJ walls are present throughout the spacious layout; a generously sized open-plan design incorporating living and dining with great natural light. The u-shaped kitchen provides excellent functionality for both home use and/or business requirement with excellent storage and great bench space within its generous footprint.
Four bedrooms are each comfortably air-conditioned; three including built-in storage. A stylish bathroom has been beautifully updated with unique stone features and timber vanity. Additional inclusions are a second toilet, separate laundry and multiple patio areas within the lush backyard, complete with bbq feature and established landscaping. There is a rear single lock-up garage whilst the front of the property caters to multiple off-street vehicular parking.
Lending itself to superior business opportunity as well as the chance to easily call it home, this residence is located in a prime central location; walking distance to schooling, bus, local shops and even the waterfront. With unrivalled flexibility and a location to love, this is the needle in the haystack you've been searching for!
- Updated post-war with business provision
- Character features throughout including VJ walls and timber floors
- Currently utilised as a home-based business with reception provisions included
- Open-plan living and dining
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms; three including built-in's
- Updated bathroom with stone and timber features
- Second toilet and separate laundry
- Alfresco patio in lush, landscaped backyard + 2 x water tanks
- Single lock-up garage plus multiple off-street parking
- Walk to school, bus and shops