“HAMPTON'S STYLE' INTERIOR-DESIGNED APARTMENT ONLY 2MINS WALK TO THE BEACH”
Situated in a private far corner position on the 4th floor, yet slightly elevated to take breathtaking vista of Burleigh Heads; this immaculately presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is replete in luxurious 'Hampton's style' décor. Meticulously refurbished to incorporate quality appointments, all coming together to create a fine elegance without sacrificing the warmth and livability essential in a home. Here awaits the key elements of the finer life!
In close proximity to SLSC patrolled Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street CBD, gourmet deli, chic cafes, organic grocers, popular bars, fine dining restaurants ( Labart, Oi Izakaya, Rick Shores, Harry's Steak Bistro, Maman Bar), The Village Markets, Organic Farmers Markets, 57 minutes' drive to Byron Bay and only 14 minutes' drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
- Spectacular north aspect to Pacific Ocean views
- Master with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Sophisticated 2Pac Kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, SMEG S/S appliances
- Internal Storage
- 1x secure car space
- European laundry hidden behind luxe ceiling height 2Pac cabinetry doors
- Additional features include: 9ft elevated ceilings in bedrooms and living space, ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Fully secured building with resort facilities, landscaped common gardens, lift access, outdoor swimming pool, gym, yoga room, tennis court & visitor parking
- Council Rates: $767.93 / half year approx.
- Water Rates: $364.36 / quarter approx.
- Body Corporate: $110 / week approx. (discount included)
Burleigh is enjoying strong capital growth with a consistently surging popularity for the attractive, desirable 'beach-accessible' lifestyle & further buoyed by civil development plans being approved for implementation, only adding to ongoing gains.
For further information, please contact Juliana Gomes 0409 20 50 12.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.