“Stunning Town House Perfectly Located in the Heart of Doncaster East”
Situated in a much desirable location of the Eastern Suburbs on a quiet street and within the Doncaster East School Zone. Walk to Tunstall Square, enjoy sipping on latte's and late morning brunches on the weekend relaxing with friends and family. This double storey townhouse offers 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR’s, near new stylish Kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards and spacious living spaces. Neatly presented bathroom and internal laundry. Low maintenance front garden and sizable paved backyard perfect for entertaining friends and family while hosting weekend BBQ' s and get-togethers. Additional features include: Timber floors, gas cooking appliances, stone benchtop, dishwasher, gas heating, two air conditioning units, single LUG plus an additional off street parking. With Donvale Reserve, St Clems Reserve and the Koonung Creek Linear Park only minutes away, enjoy the lovely spring evening and weekend stroll. Five minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping town and Box Hill Central, the local bus arouond the corner on Greendale Road, Schools (Donburn Primary, Donvale Primary and Hetherwood School) and only one minute to the Eastern Freeway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.