“Large, Fully Renovated, Top Floor Apartment With Incredible City Views”
UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have submitted an application based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
This apartment offers generous spaces and unimpeded views of the city. Set along the beautiful tree lined Chatsworth it offers a peaceful setting just moments from Hawksburn village and chapel st. Comprising:
- Large open living and meals area opening to a west facing balcony with sweeping views of the city skyline
- Contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher as well as front loader washing machine space.
- Three bedrooms, two king size with built in robes and third ideally suited as home office
- Bright bathroom with shower over bath
- Garage parking with large lockable storage unit and ample street parking
- Further enhancements are fresh carpet, reverse cycle heating & cooling, balcony off living space .
Offering the ideal location, with all forms of public transport at your doorstep. Hawksburn train station just around the corner.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus